Skip to main content

Blue Neighbourhood Album By Troye Sivan

Troye Sivan. What to say about him? First, I just have to say that I love the way he spells his name! If you don't have a clue who Troye Sivan is, he is a 20-year-old Australian singer. Last year, Troye released his debut EP, TRXYE, and it was at the top of the charts in 66 countries. Just this month, Troye released his brand new album "Blue Neighbourhood" on December 4th, 2015. Troye Sivan is also a YouTuber with more than 3 million subscribers and counting. He is known best for his singing videos of covers and collabs with close YouTube friends such as Tyler Oakley, Marcus Butler, Zoella, and Bethany Mota. This past month, Troye released a video titled Welcome to Blue Neighbourhood; in this video, Troye gives a little teaser of what his album is about and how it connects to the title "Blue Neighbourhood." Troye also has recently uploaded more of these videos for each individual song on his album leading up to his album release date. Just this past week, Troye had his first T.V. appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." On the show, Troye sang "Youth" from his new album (which happens to be my favorite new Troye song), and I was blown away because he didn't seem to be nervous at all. I loved how he seemed to just be having fun while dancing and singing. Troye's new album is one of the best albums I have listened to all year! Troye's songs are down to earth and make you feel different emotions all at once. I love that his songs seem to bring us to a "Blue Neighbourhood" that remind us of home. If you would like to see Troye sing "Youth" on The Tonight Show, the link is below, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter. I also have a YouTube channel as well! All links are down below!

Faith's Twitter
Faith's YouTube Channel
Troye Sivan Live on The Tonight Show

Happy Holidays!

-Faith





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith

Dan Howell and Phil Lester Review!!!!!

Hello Internet, today is the sixths day of YouTuber week and we will be talking about two amazing YouTubers Danisnotonfire and The Amazing Phil! But first I have say Happy Birthday Phil!!!!! Phil is officially 29 years old today and has more then 3 million Subscribers on his main channel , and with his and Dan's gaming channel they have over 1 Million subscribers. Phils videos consists of him making funny videos with YouTube friends, talking about his life, 7 second challenge, baking videos, and funny vlogs, Phil also makes videos with his flat mate and best friend...any guesses who? Dan Howell! a.k.a Danisnotonfire! Dan is a 24 year old YouTuber with more then  5 Million subscribers.  Phil back in 2009 convinced Dan to start a YouTube Channel after they became friend over Skype a year later Dan and Phil moved in together and the perfect pair were formed. Dan videos consist of his own words " reasons why Dan's a fail", story's of Dan's life, challenges, and ...