Skip to main content

Count Down To New Years Part 2

Hello, loves! Today I will be telling you two more of my New Year's resolutions! So my third resolution is to live my life to the fullest. What I mean by that is I want to travel more, take risks, meet different people, and love more. I want to give back to the world through volunteer work and charity as well. I have a question: are any of you doing the snapchat challenge this year? If you don't know what the snapchat challenge is, it involves making a separate snapchat account, and you send everything that you record or take pictures of during that year to the separate snapchat. At the end of the year, you watch everything you have done all year! I will be participating in the snapchat challenge, and I hope to look back on this next year with joy. I hope I will be proud as well. My fourth resolution is to be the person my 15-year-old self would be proud of. This year I have slowly discovered what makes me happy and what I could possibly do for the rest of my life. When I think of my 15 year old self, I think of the girl that always had big dreams and planned how to get there. My goal this year is to make that 15-year-old girl with big dreams proud. I want my 15-year-old self proud of what 21-year-old me will accomplish. Yes, the dream has changed a bit, and the girl has learned more and had a little bit of a reality check since then. Now I still have big dreams, and this year I plan to discover more dreams and achieve the ones on my list. I hope you enjoyed my New Year's post. Come back tomorrow for another New Year's post!! If you want to know where else you can find me, check out the links below. Bye!!!


Faith's YouTube Channel
Faith's Twitter

-Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith

Hello, It's Faith!

Hello! My name is Faith. T his is my first blog post, so let me tell you more about me! I'm 21 years old from Chicago, IL, so, yes, I know what great pizza tastes like! Lol I have always wanted to try a blog. I also love to read, and I've been acting since I was 7. I really hope you enjoy my blog posts, and don't worry. I will be writing often, so welcome to It's Faith! The Unwritten Story (Of a 21 year old learning her place in this world)!  I hope you enjoy, and see you soon!

Dan Howell and Phil Lester Review!!!!!

Hello Internet, today is the sixths day of YouTuber week and we will be talking about two amazing YouTubers Danisnotonfire and The Amazing Phil! But first I have say Happy Birthday Phil!!!!! Phil is officially 29 years old today and has more then 3 million Subscribers on his main channel , and with his and Dan's gaming channel they have over 1 Million subscribers. Phils videos consists of him making funny videos with YouTube friends, talking about his life, 7 second challenge, baking videos, and funny vlogs, Phil also makes videos with his flat mate and best friend...any guesses who? Dan Howell! a.k.a Danisnotonfire! Dan is a 24 year old YouTuber with more then  5 Million subscribers.  Phil back in 2009 convinced Dan to start a YouTube Channel after they became friend over Skype a year later Dan and Phil moved in together and the perfect pair were formed. Dan videos consist of his own words " reasons why Dan's a fail", story's of Dan's life, challenges, and