Skip to main content

Fuller House!! You Got It Dude

"What Ever happened to predictability? The milk man, the paper boy, evening T.V You miss your old familiar friends, but waiting just around the bend." Today Netflix released the teaser trailer for "Fuller House" and personally I got " the feels".  The trailer brought back memories of being 12 and coming home from school and turning on ABC Family and watching Full House.  Those are some great memories!  I love how in the trailer we get to see the Tanner family home and it hasn't changed a bit (except comet may he rest in peace). It truly made me feel like I was visiting a old friend or family member that I hadn't seen in years and now I am so excited to see what is next for the Tanner family. For those of you who don't know what "Fuller house "is , it is a Netflix Original series that is a sequel  to "Full House".  We get to see what Danny, Uncle Joey, Jesse, DJ, Stephanie and the rest of the gang (sadly no Michelle) have been up to over the past 21 years. The producers have said that even though Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen decided not to be in the series we will still find out what has been going on with her and hear her famous line "YOU GOT IT DUDE!"  The beginning pilot starts with the oldest Tanner sister, DJ played by ( Candace Cameron Bure) who is moving back home with her three sons after being recently widowed, (doesn't sound familiar at all lol?) We will get to see how she is handling it and how her family is there along the way.  Of course we can't forget her best friend Kimmy Gibbler, played by (Star Andrea Barber) will be along for the ride as well. Candace told us that Steve, played by ( Scott Weinger) will be back on the show! Will we possibly see DJ and Steve get back together?!! Who knows but on February 26th we will find out! The best part is we will be able to watch it in one sitting lol. I am personally super excited for this series and I am very proud of these actors for coming back to give us what we have wanted since the show has ended.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @___itsfaith and come back tomorrow for another blog post... got it dude?

-Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

JacksGap YouTuber Review!

Hello and welcome to the second day of YouTuber week! Today we will be talking about JacksGap! If you don't know about Jack...or his gap (see what I did lol) then let me explain. JacksGap is a YouTube Channel owned British YouTubers Jackson Harries and his Twin brother Finn. Jack created "JacksGap" when he started his gap year back in 2011 since then Jack and Finn have gained over 4 Million Subscribers. Personally I am a new fan of Jack and Finn, when I decided to do YouTuber week I knew I had to included them, not because they are cute boys with pretty smiles,  but because of what they bring to the table. Jack and Finn make different kinds of videos in my opinion from traveling all over India, playing basketball in there office, jumping out of airplanes,talking about climate control, Mental Health, to making Jacks room into a ball pit. JacksGap will make you want to go get your passport and travel, also make you think, and laugh. I would recommend JacksGap to anyone to...

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith