Skip to main content

Krampus Movie Review

Today a couple of friends and I went to see "Krampus." If you don't know what the new film Krampus is about, it is based on a myth where if you are bad and forget to appreciate what you have, "Krampus  comes and takes your family. The film made that very clear when the main character "Max" played by ( Emjay Anthony)  gets upset with his family and says he hates them all. After that, it's all down hill from there, Krampus slowly starts to take his family members one by one with the help of his creepy little helpers like a evil tree angel, little gingerbread men and you don't want to know about the jack in the box!  I was surprised to find that the film was also funny, too. It had a perfect mix of comedy moments and scare jumps! After, you will never look at Christmas decorations the same way anymore, but you will appreciate what you have  long after you leave the movie. You might even get more into the Christmas spirit!
Hope you enjoyed this review! Come back tomorrow for another review of Vlogmas by Zoe Sugg, a YouTuber who is more popularly known as Zoella! 

-Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith

Dan Howell and Phil Lester Review!!!!!

Hello Internet, today is the sixths day of YouTuber week and we will be talking about two amazing YouTubers Danisnotonfire and The Amazing Phil! But first I have say Happy Birthday Phil!!!!! Phil is officially 29 years old today and has more then 3 million Subscribers on his main channel , and with his and Dan's gaming channel they have over 1 Million subscribers. Phils videos consists of him making funny videos with YouTube friends, talking about his life, 7 second challenge, baking videos, and funny vlogs, Phil also makes videos with his flat mate and best friend...any guesses who? Dan Howell! a.k.a Danisnotonfire! Dan is a 24 year old YouTuber with more then  5 Million subscribers.  Phil back in 2009 convinced Dan to start a YouTube Channel after they became friend over Skype a year later Dan and Phil moved in together and the perfect pair were formed. Dan videos consist of his own words " reasons why Dan's a fail", story's of Dan's life, challenges, and ...