Skip to main content

4 Benefits of Being Single!

Hello, world! Today we are going to talk about something that I know a lot about. I have been single for some time, and these 4 benefits of being single are ones that I have learned and show that being single can be great!

1. More Me Time- One of the best things about being single is having more me time. I love spending time with a boyfriend, but sometimes it's better to have some time to yourself so you can relax and focus on you.

2. Saving Money- (Personal, I know) I spend tons of money when I am in a relationship because who doesn't try to spoil their boyfriend? Being single has taught me that I might be spending too much money in a relationship!

3. Girl Time- I have found that being single has brought some amazing times that are just spent with your girlfriends. I love having girl nights, going shopping, talking about boys, and gossiping. Having friends that you can spend time with is just as great as having a boyfriend, probably even better! (If you are a boy, then I guess you have bro time? lol)

4.Being Independent- I have learned that depending on yourself is the most beneficial thing you can learn after being single. You only have one life to live, and you are in charge of it. You have to learn how to be in control of it. People come and go, but you have YOU and always will. Learn how to be independent with everything you do.

If you are in a relationship, I wish you all the best, and I support you 100%! Maybe I will discuss 4 benefits of being taken? I think that would be fun! If you want to know where you can find me, click the links down below, and have a great day!   

Faith's YouTube
Faith's Twitter

See you tomorrow, loves!
-Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith

Dan Howell and Phil Lester Review!!!!!

Hello Internet, today is the sixths day of YouTuber week and we will be talking about two amazing YouTubers Danisnotonfire and The Amazing Phil! But first I have say Happy Birthday Phil!!!!! Phil is officially 29 years old today and has more then 3 million Subscribers on his main channel , and with his and Dan's gaming channel they have over 1 Million subscribers. Phils videos consists of him making funny videos with YouTube friends, talking about his life, 7 second challenge, baking videos, and funny vlogs, Phil also makes videos with his flat mate and best friend...any guesses who? Dan Howell! a.k.a Danisnotonfire! Dan is a 24 year old YouTuber with more then  5 Million subscribers.  Phil back in 2009 convinced Dan to start a YouTube Channel after they became friend over Skype a year later Dan and Phil moved in together and the perfect pair were formed. Dan videos consist of his own words " reasons why Dan's a fail", story's of Dan's life, challenges, and ...