Skip to main content

Playlist Live!

Part 1: I say Part 1 because Playlist Live isn't until April, so we will be talking about this again. I'm sure of it! Hello, Internet! Today we will be talking about the one and only Playlist Live! If you don't know what Playlist Live is, it's an event in Orlando, Florida and Washington, D.C. where YouTubers, bloggers, and fans come to meet each other and have a fun time. I will be attending Playlist Live in Orlando, Florida this April!!! I am so excited to meet some of my favorite YouTubers and get advice from some of the biggest people in the industry! I think it will be a great opportunity to network and also meet some of you guys if you're attending (I hope you are)! I also can't wait to get out of the cold (Chicago is very cold right now) and get in the sun lol. Can it be April yet? If you haven't seen my latest YouTube video, click the link down below, and my Twitter will be down below as well. I will see you back here soon!

Faith's YouTube Channel
Faith's Twitter

-Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

JacksGap YouTuber Review!

Hello and welcome to the second day of YouTuber week! Today we will be talking about JacksGap! If you don't know about Jack...or his gap (see what I did lol) then let me explain. JacksGap is a YouTube Channel owned British YouTubers Jackson Harries and his Twin brother Finn. Jack created "JacksGap" when he started his gap year back in 2011 since then Jack and Finn have gained over 4 Million Subscribers. Personally I am a new fan of Jack and Finn, when I decided to do YouTuber week I knew I had to included them, not because they are cute boys with pretty smiles,  but because of what they bring to the table. Jack and Finn make different kinds of videos in my opinion from traveling all over India, playing basketball in there office, jumping out of airplanes,talking about climate control, Mental Health, to making Jacks room into a ball pit. JacksGap will make you want to go get your passport and travel, also make you think, and laugh. I would recommend JacksGap to anyone to...