Skip to main content

"The Boy" Movie Review!

Hello World! Today  I have a great review for you! So today I want to talk about the movie "The Boy" I saw this about two weeks ago and may I say it is amazing. First off like many people I hate the horror story's about dolls they are the worst but I had to see this one. For those of you who don't know "The Boy" follows the story of the character Greta Evans played by Lauren Cohen who needed to get away from America for a while so she travels to England for a babysitting job. When Greta gets to the house she is meets Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire who introduce her to their son Brahmas who turns out to be a doll. Mr. and Mrs Heelshire leave Greta with a list of rules that she must follow but when she doesn't things start to get strange. I promise I won't ruin the movie but I will say NOTHING IS WHAT YOU THINK! I loved this movie because it turns out not to be like every other horror movie. So I recommend this movie to anyone 13 and up lol. If you want to know where else you can find me click the links down below and I will see you soon!!
Faiths YouTube Channel
Faiths Twitter

-Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

JacksGap YouTuber Review!

Hello and welcome to the second day of YouTuber week! Today we will be talking about JacksGap! If you don't know about Jack...or his gap (see what I did lol) then let me explain. JacksGap is a YouTube Channel owned British YouTubers Jackson Harries and his Twin brother Finn. Jack created "JacksGap" when he started his gap year back in 2011 since then Jack and Finn have gained over 4 Million Subscribers. Personally I am a new fan of Jack and Finn, when I decided to do YouTuber week I knew I had to included them, not because they are cute boys with pretty smiles,  but because of what they bring to the table. Jack and Finn make different kinds of videos in my opinion from traveling all over India, playing basketball in there office, jumping out of airplanes,talking about climate control, Mental Health, to making Jacks room into a ball pit. JacksGap will make you want to go get your passport and travel, also make you think, and laugh. I would recommend JacksGap to anyone to...

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith