Skip to main content

"The Boy" Movie Review!

Hello World! Today  I have a great review for you! So today I want to talk about the movie "The Boy" I saw this about two weeks ago and may I say it is amazing. First off like many people I hate the horror story's about dolls they are the worst but I had to see this one. For those of you who don't know "The Boy" follows the story of the character Greta Evans played by Lauren Cohen who needed to get away from America for a while so she travels to England for a babysitting job. When Greta gets to the house she is meets Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire who introduce her to their son Brahmas who turns out to be a doll. Mr. and Mrs Heelshire leave Greta with a list of rules that she must follow but when she doesn't things start to get strange. I promise I won't ruin the movie but I will say NOTHING IS WHAT YOU THINK! I loved this movie because it turns out not to be like every other horror movie. So I recommend this movie to anyone 13 and up lol. If you want to know where else you can find me click the links down below and I will see you soon!!
Faiths YouTube Channel
Faiths Twitter

-Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did I attend Playlist Live 2018?

Many know I have attended Playlist Live in 2016, and 2017. This year I decided with my best friend Anthony that we would not attend. I have mixed emotions about this. I have enjoyed Playlist in the past but 2016 was the first time that I attended Playlist Live and the emotion I felt was a once in a lifetime emotion. Its kind of like going to your Junior year prom, whereas 2017 was like going to your Senior year prom. Those of you who have attended both will understand what I mean. However, 2017 did have its great moments and I'll get to those in a moment. For now, we start with 2016. This Playlist, I was lucky enough to be an audience member of Dan and Phil's first stop on their first American tour of their stage show "The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire." A little note, this was my first adult trip, with my best friend. So like I said, a one time experience. 2017 did have its special moments as well. I met Mark Ferris, Dodie Clark, Connie Glenn, Jon Cozart, and several

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recommend

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith