Skip to main content

Book Review: Girl Online By Zoe Sugg

 
So while I was away I wasn't just on tumbler I was actually reading a book that reminded me of myself and That book would be Girl Online By the one and the only Zoe Sugg!!! If you don't know who Zoe is then Hello nice to meet you because you must be new to my blog. I will leave a link down below of my of Zoe's "vlogmas" Review. So you can read all about Zoe. So for now il just give you the basics Zoe is a British Youtuber with over more then 14 million subcribers over two Channels. Zoe relased girl online in 2014. Since then Zoe has wrote Girl Online, Girl online: On Tour , and soon to be coming out in novemeber will be the third part in the series Girl Online: Going Solo!. So lets start with the start. The story follows 15 year old Penny. Penny loves to take pictures but she doesn't just live behind the leans of a camera she lives behind the screen of a blog called girl online
 has that know one knows is her! But her amazing best friend  Elliot of course. Penny stuggles with panic attacks and standing up to bad friends that she doesnt need in here life.Penny has the worst day in her life so far, but when penny is given the chance to go to New York for a couple days it couldn't have come at a better time. While in New York Penny makes a new friend that might just change her life I won't say anymore but it looks like Penny might been in for a Adventure of a life time. Zoe did a amazing job with this story and it kept me intrested the whole time. I could truly relate to the chacaters in the story when Penny would have a problem I could feel as if I was right there with her going through the same problem with her and  I loved every moment. This book is such a great read you will be up all night reading it. So I give this a A+ GREAT JOB ZOE ITS AMAZING !!

great places to get Girl Online
Target,Barens&Noble, and Amazon

Zoe "Vlogmas Review"

Check out my contect page of where to find me !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith

Hello, It's Faith!

Hello! My name is Faith. T his is my first blog post, so let me tell you more about me! I'm 21 years old from Chicago, IL, so, yes, I know what great pizza tastes like! Lol I have always wanted to try a blog. I also love to read, and I've been acting since I was 7. I really hope you enjoy my blog posts, and don't worry. I will be writing often, so welcome to It's Faith! The Unwritten Story (Of a 21 year old learning her place in this world)!  I hope you enjoy, and see you soon!

Dan Howell and Phil Lester Review!!!!!

Hello Internet, today is the sixths day of YouTuber week and we will be talking about two amazing YouTubers Danisnotonfire and The Amazing Phil! But first I have say Happy Birthday Phil!!!!! Phil is officially 29 years old today and has more then 3 million Subscribers on his main channel , and with his and Dan's gaming channel they have over 1 Million subscribers. Phils videos consists of him making funny videos with YouTube friends, talking about his life, 7 second challenge, baking videos, and funny vlogs, Phil also makes videos with his flat mate and best friend...any guesses who? Dan Howell! a.k.a Danisnotonfire! Dan is a 24 year old YouTuber with more then  5 Million subscribers.  Phil back in 2009 convinced Dan to start a YouTube Channel after they became friend over Skype a year later Dan and Phil moved in together and the perfect pair were formed. Dan videos consist of his own words " reasons why Dan's a fail", story's of Dan's life, challenges, and