Skip to main content

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them !!

Bloody Hell!! The trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" is out, and Potterheads are going crazy for it! Am I the only one who got chills when the WB logo popped up on the screen? I know I did, and to be completely honest, I am super excited to see what J.K Rowling has brewed up for us Hogwarts alumni next. The movie is based in 1926, and Magizoologist Newt Scamander played by Eddie Redmayne is chasing down magical creatures that have seemed to escaped from a brief case all over New York City. You might remember hearing the name Magizoologist Newt Scamander from the first Harry Potter movie (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone or Sorcerer's Stone depending on what country you live in). When Harry, Ron, and Hermione are reading the book in the library talking about the stone (insert what stone according to country lol), it's Scamander's book they are reading. This makes the movie and book Fantastic Beasts even more special because the famous trio even knew who Scamander was (as Gryffindors, lol)! I can't wait to see more trailers for the movie and learn more about the story. So ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to break out your wands and broomsticks because it's time to reenter the wizarding world!



Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to follow me on twitter for daily news about my blog posts. All you have to do is type @___itsfaith, and I should pop up!


-Love Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

JacksGap YouTuber Review!

Hello and welcome to the second day of YouTuber week! Today we will be talking about JacksGap! If you don't know about Jack...or his gap (see what I did lol) then let me explain. JacksGap is a YouTube Channel owned British YouTubers Jackson Harries and his Twin brother Finn. Jack created "JacksGap" when he started his gap year back in 2011 since then Jack and Finn have gained over 4 Million Subscribers. Personally I am a new fan of Jack and Finn, when I decided to do YouTuber week I knew I had to included them, not because they are cute boys with pretty smiles,  but because of what they bring to the table. Jack and Finn make different kinds of videos in my opinion from traveling all over India, playing basketball in there office, jumping out of airplanes,talking about climate control, Mental Health, to making Jacks room into a ball pit. JacksGap will make you want to go get your passport and travel, also make you think, and laugh. I would recommend JacksGap to anyone to...

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith