Skip to main content

Zoella Review on "Vlogmas"

Zoella! Zoë Sugg is one of the most well known Youtubers out there with more then 9 Million subscribers and counting. If you don't have a clue who she is, you must be living under a rock. She also wrote two books "Girl Online" and "Girl Online: On Tour," and did I mention that she has her own beauty product line? Well, it seems like Miss Sugg sure does seem to have her hands full, and still with this going on, she seems to still have time to bring all her subscribers into the Christmas spirit with Vlogmas! If you don't know what Vlogmas is, it is daily vlogging everyday until christmas. It's like a Youtube advent calendar lol. The challenge I see with some Youtubers sometimes is the stuggle of keeping up with daily vlogging everyday until Christmas, but with Zoë it seems like she does it with ease. I myself love watching Zoella's, Alfie's, and the rest of their friends' Vlogmas videos as well. I personally love how we get a inside look into how they decorate the tree, shop, go to Christmas parties, and we get to see Nala in about 20 christmas jumpers lol. Zoë also this month has decided to do "24daysofzoella" which is where she uploads a new video everyday up until Christmas to her main channel. It seems to be something creative and gets her subscribers even more into the Christmas spirit! As a viewer of Zoella, I can truly say how proud I am of everything she has done so far this Christmas season and can't wait to see more! So to everyone reading this and to Zoë Sugg, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


-Love, Faith 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith

JacksGap YouTuber Review!

Hello and welcome to the second day of YouTuber week! Today we will be talking about JacksGap! If you don't know about Jack...or his gap (see what I did lol) then let me explain. JacksGap is a YouTube Channel owned British YouTubers Jackson Harries and his Twin brother Finn. Jack created "JacksGap" when he started his gap year back in 2011 since then Jack and Finn have gained over 4 Million Subscribers. Personally I am a new fan of Jack and Finn, when I decided to do YouTuber week I knew I had to included them, not because they are cute boys with pretty smiles,  but because of what they bring to the table. Jack and Finn make different kinds of videos in my opinion from traveling all over India, playing basketball in there office, jumping out of airplanes,talking about climate control, Mental Health, to making Jacks room into a ball pit. JacksGap will make you want to go get your passport and travel, also make you think, and laugh. I would recommend JacksGap to anyone to...