Skip to main content

Emma Watson Day 2 of Sevan Days of Sevan Woman Role Models

Image result for emma watson
" I'm going to bed before either of you get us killed or worse expelled"
Yes I had to say it! Hello everyone and welcome to the second days of Woman Role Models ! 
Today we have the wonderful one and only, Emms Watson. 
If you don't know who Emma Watson is...then who are you and what planet do you live on?
Emma Watson is someone I have grown up watching because for over 10 years and 8 movies Emma played the wonderful Hermione Granger! Yes so for those of you who might actually not know who she is Emma she starred in all of the Harry Potter movies!
Emma wasamazing at her role and since Harry Potter has ended Emma has gone on to do amazing things. She hasn't stopped acting Emma Hss gone in to be in films such as Noah, and Perks of being a Wallflower. Emma Also has been giving amazing speechs on Womans rughts and humans rights.
She wasnts to make Womans pay equal. 
I believe that if anyone needs someone to look up to Emmas is a great choice.
Emma is a strong Woman wheather its finding Horcruxes or Staning up for Womans rights , Emma can do it all! 


-Faith 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niomi Smarts Popcorn Recipe!!!!

Hello Everyone! Today, We Will be talking Niomi Smarts Popcorn recipe! I have never done a review of a recipe before but I was making this one the other day and I thought you know what I am going to make this into a blog post! If you don't know who Niomi Smart is , she is a British  YouTuber with more then 1 Million subscribers. Niomi's videos are all about lifestyle, cooking, and beauty. Niomi talks about her vegan lifestyle and gives great recipes. One of her recipes that I have fallen in love with is her Popcorn recipe. I love the way it taste and is very simple to make. Niomi seems to have a calming personalty and in her videos explains everything you will need to make her healthy popcorn! This recipe will take ten minutes tops. Everything you need will be listed in the link down below.  I love the way her popcorn taste , if you really love chocolate like me then this recipe is perfect for you, also you won't feel guilt afterwords for eating the whole bowl.  I recomme...

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith

JacksGap YouTuber Review!

Hello and welcome to the second day of YouTuber week! Today we will be talking about JacksGap! If you don't know about Jack...or his gap (see what I did lol) then let me explain. JacksGap is a YouTube Channel owned British YouTubers Jackson Harries and his Twin brother Finn. Jack created "JacksGap" when he started his gap year back in 2011 since then Jack and Finn have gained over 4 Million Subscribers. Personally I am a new fan of Jack and Finn, when I decided to do YouTuber week I knew I had to included them, not because they are cute boys with pretty smiles,  but because of what they bring to the table. Jack and Finn make different kinds of videos in my opinion from traveling all over India, playing basketball in there office, jumping out of airplanes,talking about climate control, Mental Health, to making Jacks room into a ball pit. JacksGap will make you want to go get your passport and travel, also make you think, and laugh. I would recommend JacksGap to anyone to...