Skip to main content

Reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's s Stone as an adult

Image result for harry potter sorcerer's stone 


Let's Just get the bad news out first....I have never read Harry Potter until now.
Before you all freak out yes I am a huge Potterhead! I love the movies, Pottermore, Starkid and I am a Gryffindor. I just wasn't the biggest reader as a kid.
Image result for harry potter sorcerer's stoneImage result for harry potterI have always wanted to read the books I just never got to it. Well those days are over baby! I am taking the harry potter books by storm now! I have started reading The Sorcerer's Stone and I have to say it is bring back the magic of Harry Potter for me all over again not that it was ever gone. I am also learning things that we not in the movies of course, but at the same time I believe that the book and the movies go perfectly together even without having some small parts in it. I feel like a child all over again.Harry Potter never gets old . I am loving reading this series and I am ok with the fact that I am reading it now instead of when I was younger. I will keep you updated on how my Potter reading journey is going of course and I will do a book review.   Also for anyone reading outside of the United States yes for some reason it isn't called the Philosopher's Stone.  -faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did I attend Playlist Live 2018?

Many know I have attended Playlist Live in 2016, and 2017. This year I decided with my best friend Anthony that we would not attend. I have mixed emotions about this. I have enjoyed Playlist in the past but 2016 was the first time that I attended Playlist Live and the emotion I felt was a once in a lifetime emotion. Its kind of like going to your Junior year prom, whereas 2017 was like going to your Senior year prom. Those of you who have attended both will understand what I mean. However, 2017 did have its great moments and I'll get to those in a moment. For now, we start with 2016. This Playlist, I was lucky enough to be an audience member of Dan and Phil's first stop on their first American tour of their stage show "The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire." A little note, this was my first adult trip, with my best friend. So like I said, a one time experience. 2017 did have its special moments as well. I met Mark Ferris, Dodie Clark, Connie Glenn, Jon Cozart, and several

Dan Howell and Phil Lester Review!!!!!

Hello Internet, today is the sixths day of YouTuber week and we will be talking about two amazing YouTubers Danisnotonfire and The Amazing Phil! But first I have say Happy Birthday Phil!!!!! Phil is officially 29 years old today and has more then 3 million Subscribers on his main channel , and with his and Dan's gaming channel they have over 1 Million subscribers. Phils videos consists of him making funny videos with YouTube friends, talking about his life, 7 second challenge, baking videos, and funny vlogs, Phil also makes videos with his flat mate and best friend...any guesses who? Dan Howell! a.k.a Danisnotonfire! Dan is a 24 year old YouTuber with more then  5 Million subscribers.  Phil back in 2009 convinced Dan to start a YouTube Channel after they became friend over Skype a year later Dan and Phil moved in together and the perfect pair were formed. Dan videos consist of his own words " reasons why Dan's a fail", story's of Dan's life, challenges, and

Today We Are All Slytherin....

Hello, world. Today the world is mourning the loss of an amazing actor, Alan Rickman. Alan was best known for his movies, Love Actually, Die Hard, Sweeney Todd, and of course all of the Harry Potter movies. As a huge Harry Potter fan, I have watched Alan in movies since I was a little girl. Alan was an amazing actor, and as an actress myself, I appreciate all that he has done. Alan Rickman passed away while battling cancer. I just want to send my prayers to his friends, family, and of course all his fans, whether you knew him as Alan or as Severus Snape. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, and we are all Slytherin today. I love you, Alan Rickman. Rest in peace. -Faith